The GameMan was created and constructed by Jeff Hermann as a senior project for the ICAM degree at UCSD.
This project could not happen without the help of the following generous people:
- Hans and Linda Hermann, my parents
- Eddo Stern and the C-Level lab
- Philip Soderlind, for the use of his studio
- Andy Salvo, for his help with the computer
- Kurt Schmidt, for his help during construction
- Cami Chan, for her help making the cartridge labels
- Bryan Hong, for his excellent photography
- Ben Reilly, my roommate - for putting up with my craziness
Credit also goes to:
- The hardworking folks at VisualBoyAdvance
- Gunpei Yokoi, inventor of the original GameBoy.
Thank you so much for all of your help and support.